Monday, August 12, 2013
I am me.
So, who is Micah, and why am I living like him, and why do I get lazy mornings, when everyone knows that Moms are supposed to be up at 5 am, cooking 3 course breakfasts? Well, first of all, Micah refers to Micah 6:6-8 in which we learn what God thinks is good. Do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly before God. Yeah, still working on those. I'm a lazy morning Momma because I am not a morning person. I'm not considered alive before 9 am. Do a CT scan, there's no brain activity. So, I have this awesome husband who usually wakes up early with the kids, so I get some extra sleep. I know, I'm lucky. Not sure what kind of theme this is going to have yet. I mean, all blogs are supposed to have themes right? I'm a quirky parent, with old-fashioned values (I make my 22 months daughter say please and thank you before giving her sippy cups or food), a wicked sense of humor, and a faith in God that gets me up every morning. I still believe in spanking, I don't cuddle my kids every time they fall down (or they won't learn to pick themselves up), and I'm human. I make mistakes (i.e. my wedding was April 2011, and my daughter was born Oct 2011...you do the math). I'm not the best house wife (my living room is currently a nightmare that I'm avoiding, and there are dishes in the sink that need doing), and I hate doing laundry. Like, I'm that person that runs the dryer 3x cause I don't want to have to fold it. But, my husband loves me, and my kids think I'm superman. For now, I'm ok with that. Don't need anything else...except maybe a live-in maid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment