Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Bills, faith, and Chiropractors
Over the past month, my faith has been tested in new and terrifying ways. It started with my husband's car accident. His car was totaled, and he walked away. The EMTs didn't do their job, and over the next month, his back pain got worse and worse. Because of the constant pain, he became terrible to live with, and I felt alone. Like, awful alone. Like, who is this man that sleeps in the bed with me, alone. I loved him, and I felt awful for him, but I felt drained and empty and alone. Stupid me, I didn't turn to God for the comfort I needed, and only He could give me. I got angry, and blamed my honey, and got obstinate. I became awful to live with. I was empty, and wasn't filling up on God. I lost faith. Thankfully, I had wonderful Godly friends who redirected my thinking, without even realizing they were doing it. That was so important, because more was coming. We now have over $1.7k of E.R. bills and x-ray bills and C.T. scan bills to pay. I'm not fretting though. We have insurance, and I know that God will provide. All of DH's (dear husband) pain proved to be caused by his spine being out of alignment, and after only 2 adjustments, he was able to stop taking the pain pills. He's happier, and more energized, and better able to help. I'm starting to have more faith in God and His care, and less stress. As I just told a friend, if it's in God's will, there's nothing I can do to screw it up. On the flip side, if it's NOT in God's will, there's nothing I can do to make it happen. Isaiah 55:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment