Friday, September 6, 2013

Chamomile tea

So, I like Pinterest. I think that having all that access to fashion, world photos, recipes, and organization/DIY tips is pretty awesome. I have a huge recipe pin board, which I renamed "I might make all of these...someday". Then I thought about just how often I used those recipes...I mean, I've used some, but no where near the amount I could, based on the number of things I pin a day. So, I made a resolution to pick out 2-3 things per week, and try them. My first was a recipe for Honey Buttered Beer Bread. Delicious. Moist and heavy and yeasty and buttery and honeyfied goodness. Anyway, while I was in the store for my big monthly shopping trip, I remember that I ran out of one of my Sleepytime teas...which I might be addicted to. So, I picked up some more tea. Our Food Lion is slightly ghetto, and I couldn't find Sleepytime, but I did find Twinings 100% Chamomile, and Chamomile Honey Vanilla tea. Yummy! So, I'm drinking my 100% Chamomile tea, thinking about how great life would be if pinning stuff to Pinterest boards actually made it happen in real life, and wondering how I'll live through potty-training next week. Just another evening in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment